December 28, 2008

Security Blankets


Security blankets are the perfect size for tucking around the waist and legs in the infant carrier.  They also make a great blankie for your little one to drag around the house, cuddle with during nap time or find some comfort in when they get sleepy or irritable.  For those super swanky babes this can also double as a change pad.  

Made from top-quality minky and designer fabrics, these pint sized blankets will sure to be a hit with both parent and baby.   Stop by my etsy shop to see coordinating burp cloths, change pads and full size blankets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an invitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego, and comment if you will.

I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)