March 25, 2008

i'm obsessed.....


...with everything etsy!

hey there.  just a little update on what i've been up to.  i've been working on wedding invites the past few weeks and it's gotten the best of me.  i've bought a ton of new fabric so i'm switchin' gears again and plan to sew up a storm this week and weekend.  wouldn't it be great if fabric came pre-washed, ironed, de-fuzzed and cut?  just a thought.....  ;)

sold my 2 favorite blankets from my shop too!  yay!  was happy to see them go to some cute baby or kid but also sad since they were my faves.  pretty sure i'll have to replace them soon....in fact i already have them on the list of fabric to buy!  i have so much fabric here to use but i can't stop buying new stuff......way too much beautiful fabrics out there.  

great news for me too.....i finally get my own work space at the house!  turning the loft into my own sewing area.  painting the walls this weekend and then visiting my great pal Ikea to pick up some furniture and storage.  i can't wait till it's all ready.....it's going to be fabulous!

well better get back to whatever it was i was doing.......kel




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh I love all those fabrics, they look fun. I can't wait to have a baby and buy all this awesome stuff off etsy. No toxic plastic fumes for my babe