February 24, 2008

Hmmm....

Well this is my first post.....never done this blogging thing before but I thought I better start.  I'm using this place to help promote my freelance work.  I love to create things for babies and toddlers....whether it be cards, birth announcements or party invitations to my new favorite....sewing!  I make baby/toddler blankets, burp cloths and changing pads.  Hopefully that line will expand into even more things.  You can check out my items at www.kjcowan.etsy.com or click on one of my items thats posted to the left.  I'll post periodically when new items come about or I have any shop announcements.   Well lots to do today......until next time....kelly :)

5 comments:

Bridget said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging...
I just started one here, I've had one on LiveJournal for a few years...myspace too...
you're off to a great start
hugs & good karma,
Bridget

Jennifer Lommers said...

Nice start! Best wishes on your new blogging adventure!

Krazy Kate Designs said...

Great beginnings for your blog! Welcome to blogdom.

Unknown said...

i think you are off to a GREAT start and your lil etsy mini looks great on your page - you use good strong colors so it stands out. good luck and keep creating!!!

Little Lovables said...

We are just starting this whole thing at the same time! Isn't it fun?